Gusford was formed in 1963 and has grown to a 3 form entry primary school with 600 children. In August 2013 Gusford became an academy with the Active Learning Trust.
In November 2014 we developed some Golden Guides for the school. These are 6 key things for us to do in school.
- Following School routines that help us to learn & keep safe
- Caring for Property that helps us or belongs to others
- Being the best that we can be & working hard in all that we do
- Being kind, helpful & polite
- Treating others as we would want to be treated
- All following school procedures
The School values in more detail are on the next page click here